VCE Support maximizes the value of customer investment in Vblock™ Systems with an integrated support portfolio that increases system availability, reliability, and productivity. VCE Support ensures:
- Coordination of technical support resources spanning all aspects of the Vblock System, including components from Cisco, EMC, and VMware.
- Access to experts trained in all aspects of the Vblock System.
- State-of-the-art support technologies and proven collaboration processes that proactively identify and rapidly resolve problems.
- Guidance from a Customer Advocate for all aspects of a customer’s experience.
There are four key benefits of VCE Support:
Simplified support process:
- Single point of contact and Web support portal for service request management
- Collaborative support processes with Cisco, EMC, VMware
- Customer Advocate as trusted adviser to guide implementations and support requests
Reduced time to resolution:
- Cross-trained technical experts with extensive expertise in virtualization, networking, computing, storage
- Seamless escalation management and remote implementation of necessary support patches
Minimized impact on the customer:
- Interoperability testing, troubleshooting, and validation
- Release and configuration management process with pre-validated and tested software certification matrices and documentation
Superior availability and productivity:
- Global coverage model includes parts delivery and break/fix field support
- Vblock System labs for problem re-creation and problem resolution
Copyright 2014 VCE, All rights reserved.