At VCE, our transformational products and solutions are the essence of agility, speed, and leadership – all of which lead to faster outcomes for our customers. The VCE Certified Professional program is no exception. This program now makes it easier for candidates to access, manage, and validate earned VCE certifications.
VCE Certified Professional has introduced the VCE Certification Tracker, which is the primary location for all of your VCE Certified Professional certification tracking needs. The tool offers many benefits, including:
- Track your VCE certification status
- View a history of your VCE exams
- View, print, and validate your VCE credential certificates
- Create and share transcripts with employers or others
- Manage your demographic information
Log in to VCE Certification Tracker
Never Logged in Before?
In order to register, please follow these steps:
1. Visit https://www.certmetrics.com/vce and choose “Never logged in before?”
2. Next, enter the email address associated with your VCE certifications, or information regarding a recent exam at a Pearson VUE facility, then press “Submit”
3. Validate your account and log in to update your Demographic information
4. Note and act upon any messages that are displayed on your homepage upon subsequent logins
5. You’re ready to go! View and manage your specific exam/certification histories under “History” and “Certifications”
Further questions can be directed to VCEcertification@vce.com