UNMATCHED DATACENTER VISIBILITY
VCE Vision™ Intelligent Operations is Health and Life Cycle Management software embedded in VCE converged infrastructure systems. Its intelligence, automation, and visualization facilitate standardized, more efficient, and continuous IT operations center and systems administration processes—making it easier to keep your data center/hybrid-cloud environment healthy, optimized, and secure. The unique capabilities of VCE Vision™ software—combined with VCE converged infrastructure systems and VCE Vscale™ Architecture for scaling data centers—helps IT staff spend less time “keeping the lights on” and more time adding business value.
THE CASE FOR CONVERGED INFRASTRUCTURE HEALTH AND LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
To grasp the modern challenges of running and sustaining infrastructure throughout its lifecycle, ask yourself these questions:
- “How can I simplify and more effectively manage the health and capacity of my data center as a unified, agile resource pool, not as a collection of discrete systems?”
- “How can I regularly stabilize and optimize infrastructure when firmware upgrades are so time-consuming, risk outages, and require extensive interoperability testing to be safe?”
- "How can I possibly maintain a security hardened posture on every infrastructure element on a daily basis?”
VCE VISION™ SOFTWARE CONVERGED INFRASTRUCTURE HEALTH AND LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES
While other vendors’ monitoring tools excel in capturing availability and performance analytics, they have not adequately addressed converged infrastructure health and life cycle challenges — major sources of operational inefficiency—up to 70 percent of OPEX—and increased risk.
VCE Vision software gives you the intelligence, automation, and visualization you need to effectively manage next-generation data centers by delivering three unique capabilities:
- Converged Health Management: Provides a fast on-ramp for proactively preventing and finding probable root cause of system and application workload health and capacity issues across your data center.
- Release Certification Matrix (RCM) Compliance Management: Drives standardized, continuous processes that keep your data center more stable and optimized through regular firmware/software upgrades.
- Security Compliance Management: Drives standardized, continuous processes that identify vulnerabilities to keep your data center more secure.