VCE Vision™ Intelligent Operations is groundbreaking new software from VCE for Vblock® Systems that helps our customers enable and simplify converged operations. A key part of VCE Vision software is the open and standards-based VCE Vision™ API that lets developers extend the management capabilities of any industry tool to interact with Vblock Systems as true converged systems.
The VCE.com Developer Portal provides registered developers with quick and easy access to all of the resources necessary to develop functionality using the VCE Vision API. On this site you will find:
The VCE Developer Community
A community of passionate individuals dedicated to creating new and exciting uses for Vblock Systems. The VCE Developer Community includes:
- Blogs by prominent VCE employees and other developers
- On-line forums and polls where you can ask questions and collaborate on solutions
- Sample code and other documents to help you jump-start your own development
- Interest groups and places that keep you in touch with what matters most to you
A structured collection of all of the tools and materials you need to develop against the VCE Vision API. These resources include:
- Full documentation of the API
- Code samples illustrating creative use of the API
- Bindings for the Java language to the VCE Vision™ System Library through the API
- A simulator that mimics the System Library, so you can test your code without needing actual Vblock Systems
Anyone can request access to the VCE Developer Portal by simply filling out the form referenced on the right side of this page. Get started developing for Vblock Systems now!